Monday, September 1, 2008

Fish Tales!


Zach caught his first fish today. How fun! We went yesterday and tried to catch something with his new fishing pole, but had little success. In fact, I was the only one that caught a fish. So, today Zach and Dad went to try and prove themselves better fishermen. He called me on the way home to tell me "I caught a fish, mommy!". Craig did an excellent job capturing the moment since I wasn't able to go. This picture might need to be framed. I asked Zach if it was a big fish, he said, "No, it tiny." It was tiny but a catch all the same. :)
Congratulations, Zach on your first big catch!

2 comments:

Amanda Wells said...

What a perfect fish (even if small) and a great photo. Way to go Zack! You'll be fishing with the Wells boys before you know it.

The Browns said...

Ahh...I love that! That's definitely a framer!

Loved your comment about me going private and would love it if you'd keep reading! I asked Mandi for your email so I could send you the invite!