Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tumble Time

Zach went for his first Tumbling class on Tuesday night. It's a "parent-tot" class so the parent was Craig. This parent wasn't tumbling for anything. It turned out to be succesful evening. He was the only boy and Craig was the only Dad that was participating. (There were other Dad's but they were watching with me on the sidelines.) Both boys did great. Zach had a great time stretching, running and climbing on everything. As the only boy, he was the only one that ran around the gym in circles for about 5 mins. Anything to get out that extra energy is great for me! Especially if I don't have to chase him. I did take a couple of pictures. As he's crawling around like a tiger (one of the activities), I started to take his pic. He turned to me and said "Cheese" and then ran over to the camera to see his picture. I've created a monster! What a ham!



Here's a picture of Zach with one of his future girlfriends. I told him this was the perfect place to meet the ladies.

The pic below he is on one of his 40 laps around the little gym.

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

The running picture made me laugh. Zach is about the cuteawesomest little man I have never seen. No word on Future Baby Ward, hunh?