Thursday, August 28, 2008

35 Week Doctor's Appointment

Finally, I'm at the weekly visit point for this pregnancy. Some days it seems like this pregnancy has gone so fast considering all the other things I had going on. Other days it seems like he's never going to make his appearance (usually at night when I'm trying to sleep and can't). This little guy is SO active. You would think that I would have remembered Zach moving this much since I was laying around all day, but I don't. This guy does full flips (it feels like) and you can see the little hand/foot/something move across my tummy. It is still the best/neatest feeling to feel that little guy having a ball in there. He also gets the hiccups. I don't remember Zach getting hiccups like this. The other night I swear there were an hour of little, rhythmic flutters. I wonder if he'll get lots of hiccups when he's outside.

Back to the point of this post, everything looks like he's in for the long haul. After all the drama with Zach and the little scare I had last week, I think this guy is trying to make it to 40 weeks. I'm not sure I'm so thrilled about seeing myself at 40 weeks. Oh well, he should be healthy, right? Oh and no, we still don't have a name picked for him. I have packed a bag and his room and clothes are semi-ready. At least I'm not a complete mess.

Little Boy Ward, we can't wait to meet you. I'd just like to meet you sooner than later!

1 comment:

A Year of Mystery said...

Blog on Jill! (I love the blog name) This is a great way to stay updated, like, oops, forgot my friend's birthday:) Happy belated to both you and Craig!