Monday, August 25, 2008

Pregnancy Update and Birthday news

For the update on Baby Boy Ward II, his official due date is October 2nd. Things have been going fairly well for the last couple of months. The first trimester was a little scary with some issues that seemed to clear up by the 2nd trimester. Last weekend, right before the big move from the apartment to the house, I had some scary/annoying contractions that were pretty consistent. Since it was right before the weekend and move, I called the doc which of course made them subside and return to normal. The last week has been calm in that department and I'm just feeling the usual slowing down and discomfort of a 35 week pregnant lady. I told Craig today that you know the belly is getting bigger when my chest looks small! HA! So, no bedrest for me - thank goodness. 2 more weeks before they will just let me deliver. YEAH!

Celebrated our (Craig and my) birthdays this week. I have a video where Zach displays his true confusion over Mommy and Daddy having a birthday but he doesn't. He sings Happy Birthday to Mommy, Daddy and Zachy. You try and explain to a 2 year old that he's the only one in the house that doesn't have a birthday today. "Zach, you have a birthday too." "Oh, I do? Daddy, I have a birthday too!" "Zach, it's in December" - Returned with confused look and another request to blow out the candles on our cake. :) Will post pics and video when I can recover my camera cords to download pictures!

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Does Future Baby Ward have a name yet??