Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going Private...

Okay, so I've put off doing this, but I think I need to. I'm going to make the blog private which means you have to let me know if you want to still be able to read it. I just don't want any crazy person being able to see it and find my cute kids! :) I saw an Oprah the other day that freaked me out about crazies on the Internet looking at pics of kids. So, that solved it.

Please feel free to let me know if you want to keep reading. I really don't mind anyone I know reading about us...just not the crazies! :) Wait, some of you might fit into both categories, but I'll let that slide - you're the right kind of crazy for me! Send me an email - jillbean76@yahoo.com and I'll add your email to the list. You'll just have to log in the next time you want to read. I'll probably do this in a week or so.

1 comment:

The Browns said...

you know me crazy and interested! I'd LOVE to keep reading - can you add me please??!