Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Craig and Jill

I just realized last night that I never write anything about Craig or me. So here goes...

Craig passed his Funeral Director test a couple weeks ago. He did really well on it and studied really hard. We are all really proud of him. The test is extremely long and many people don't pass it the first time. You need a 75 to pass and he scored a fabulous 86! So it's official he's a Funeral Director. Side note: funny story...I've been filling out all these medical forms and new school forms for Zach and Dylan and when I get to the part about Craig's position or title, I try and abbreviate to save time. I stopped doing that when I realized I was writing Asst. Fun. Director. Not good when you know he works at a Mortuary. Not much Fun really! Craig is also playing softball again this spring and is working on getting our yard cleaned up (rid of weeds and kill that mole in our yard...picture Bill Murray in Caddyshack). :)

Let's see what's interesting about me...I've joined a Book Club and have actually been finding time to read some really good books. I'm going to brag and say I've already read next months book. YEAH! We'll see how well I do this summer. :) The women that are in the book club are fabulous and all transplants from a variety of areas. Just this week I started taking a Pilates class 3 days a week. I'm only 2 classes in, but so far it's fun and challenging. Zach goes to the babysitter there at the Y and Dylan sits in the class with me (for now). He's actually quite entertaining for everyone. He just smiles and coos and rattles his toys around. Until he figures out how to just crawl away, he can keep coming. Once he's really crawling, we may have issues. Other than that, business as usual. Laundry, cooking meals and trying to keep my house picked up. I've also applied as a substitute. Although it's the end of the school year, so it will probably be fall before I get called. Wish me luck!
I don't have any pictures of us though...maybe soon I'll get a picture of someone other than the kids.

No comments: