Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a success this year. Costumes were worn, candy was given and received. Zach was Superman and Dylan was my little Pickle. Get it, Dylan...Dill...Pickle. :)



As most of you who know my mom guessed, she made the costume while she was here the last couple of weeks. I think it turned out pretty cute myself. I figured this is the only year I can pick what he wears. Maybe next year, but after that it's all over. :)




Zach had a blast trick or treating. He was ready to run for the door when I mentioned it yesterday afternoon. I know it took what seemed like forever to him for it to get dark. We made it to a couple houses with Dylan. Then Craig and Dylan headed back for the house to hand out treats and Zach and I hit some more houses. There were a couple "scary" houses with spooky things at the door. He wasn't crazy about that, but loved that you could just get candy at all these houses. We had a small pumpkin for him to carry so it limited the amount of candy he got. Thank goodness. He's been on a sugar high ever since. :) We had fun and met some neighbors at the same time.

2 comments:

The Browns said...

love both their costumes!! Dylan is BEAUTIFUL!

A Year of Mystery said...

A new generation of Pickles! Love it!