Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dylan Milestone

And so it begins, Dylan is already starting to reach milestones. About a week ago, he smiled for the first time. I find it hard to determine the first real smile because you're never really sure if it's just gas or not. However, in the last week it's become very obvious that it's a smile. Yea! How great are baby smiles?!?!? My favorite (that I forgot about since having Zach) is when they smile while they are sleeping. It's the best look. You just want to be a baby and sleep that peacefully.

Yesterday, he rolled over for the first time from his tummy to his back. It took a little practice but he got it. Both of these seem to be right on track from what Zach did too. This is why the whole, "make sure he's hitting milestone" thing is a problem. Normally, I would think I wouldn't want to compare the two so much because we all know how different siblings can be. However, I've been instructed by the medical profession to do just that. I promise I will stop (at least out loud or in writing) to compare them once Dylan turns 2. Hold me to it. :)

No comments: