Monday, June 1, 2009

Dylan Milestone - Crawling



While we were on vacation, and unfortunately after Craig had left, Dylan decided to become a full fledged crawler. I think it was officially the 15th of May. 7 1/2 months. As I'm writing this on June 2nd, he is also starting to pull himself up in his crib. It's a bit sad because he gets "stuck" holding himself up and doesn't know how to let go and lay down. I had to sit with him a little while tonight to lay him back down so he knew it was sleep time.
He LOVES being mobile. He loves just crawling around the house and following us from room to room. For those of you that have seen our new house, I'm in trouble with trying to figure out where to strategically place our gates. We have two sets of stairs that are just two stairs and then a full flight of stairs up to our bedrooms and then the basement steps (easiest b/c we just leave the door closed for now).
In the video, you can see my parent's kitchen and great tile. Loved their house, although I'm not sure I'd love to live in it with small children. Lots of walking around and hard to "find" everyone...kind of like a maze.

No comments: