Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Train

As I've been living in Pittsburg longer, I am finding some new things to do that are pretty cool. The newest thing being the Christmas train. Craig mentioned it offhandedly the other night and I immediately decided that we needed to see this "Christmas train". Zach and I packed up and left Craig and Dylan at home to stay in the warmth. We were so lucky it was a relatively warm night since you have to wait outside the train for awhile to get in to see Santa. Zach was pretty excited about seeing Santa. I was a little nervous that he would be scared of the big man in the red suit, but he was okay b/c he brings him presents, I guess. Although he didn't get to sit in his lap, he did get to yell, "Hi, Santa!" I took some pics and video of the train. It's really neat and free for everyone for the night. The best quote of the evening was as we were leaving. The train plays Christmas music and it was playing Here Comes Santa Claus and the last line is "cause Santa Claus comes tonight." Zach turns and looks at me and says, "Santa Claus comes tonight?" No, Zach not tonight, he comes on Christmas Eve. Bummer.


1 comment:

Amanda Wells said...

I somehow missed this post before (probably finals :( ) but how fun!!! I want to come and do this.