Thursday, July 7, 2011

Potty Training: The Sequel

It's officially started. We have started seriously potty training Dylan. He has been using the potty at school and we try to do it at home, but weren't real consistent. He had little interest. We started doing things they way we had with Zach but that soon turned out not to work for Dylan. (Shocking. I should realize by now they are not going to do anything the same.) Nothing really motivated him to stay dry. He would get wet and then just change and move on and do it again. Hence we waited until now to try again.



By George, I think he's getting it. The big draw for him...Tropical Sno.


This will be a common site for us this summer...

I'm just thankful it's cheap and open fairly late. Although the other morning, he woke up enthusiastically sat on the potty and went "number 2". He turned to me and said, "We go to Tropical Sno?" Oh buddy, I don't think it's open at 7:30am. A flaw to our otherwise brilliant plan. :)




No comments: