Saturday, February 13, 2010

I want to go to SCHOOL!

It's my last week before I got to work full time so I tried to enjoy the kids a little more this week. Here was my view Thursday morning as Zach went off to preschool. Dylan insisted on finding a backpack of his own (the closest I could find, but his Aunt and Uncle got him one with his name on it, we need to find). He put on the backpack and waved out the door to his big brother. You could tell he was wishing the entire time that he could go with him.




Do they let you take pacifiers to preschool????




Sweet Baby Dylan, there is plenty of time to go to school and grow up. Please stay my baby a little longer! Big hugs and kisses from Mommy!!!!

2 comments:

Christel said...

Mason does the same back pack thing! I found a mini one for him, and every morning he wants his "pack pack" when he sees Braden getting his on. These little guys worship their Big Bros!

Amanda Wells said...

Awww... such a muffin. I know it's wrong, but the pacificer and backpack combo are too cute!