Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First, First Day of School

Monday was the big day for Zach. He had his first day of preschool. He is a Little Gorilla at PSU. After playing with Grant in the afternoon on Saturday, he was all ready to see his new friend and go to his new class. (unfortunately, Grant doesn't go on Mondays...oops, forgot to tell him that) Another oops, I had a massive migraine (the worst I've ever had) to the point I was getting sick every 10 mins. I managed to stumble downstairs to find his backpack, the camera, a change of clothes to throw in the backpack and his clothes for his first day. I tried to ask Craig nicely to take a pic of him outside with his backpack on. I'm not sure if it came across nicely or just pathetically. I think he did a great job capturing the moment that I missed. Maybe it was a good thing, since I couldn't get emotional, I had other things to worry about.
I don't know why, but I think the backpack makes him look so old!

He loved his new school and three days later he's still liking it a lot. He has made new friends and has already made a beaded necklace for his Mom. I'm so relieved that the transition has gone so smoothly.

1 comment:

Amanda Wells said...

I am behind on this! Zach is such a big boy!