Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why didn't I think of this?

As a mom, I keep seeing things that I think, "Why didn't I think of this?". Normally something simple, but such a good idea. This is latest in that question..

They are called Sprout Shells and they just cover up the baby carrier. I had the blanket that fit in your carseat which was great, but could get really hot. I don't use it with Dylan because I was afraid of him getting overheated and it was a pain to clean if he spit up. This would be perfect for the Kansas wind. It's so hard to keep him shielded without losing the blanket draped over the seat. Also the hole on the handle makes it easy to peak in if needed. Recommending for a gift idea for everyone's next baby shower. Cute patterns available and they are only $15. (Yes, Mom, I know you can make one...but I can't, so it's for people like me.)
The Hooter Hider is my other favorite. Thanks to my parents I own one! Such a good idea and so much better than a blanket because it stays in place and is large enough to keep hidden. I even nursed Dylan in Chuck E. Cheese one time because I was completely covered.
Note: Picture is not me in Chuck E. Cheese obviously...clearly I'm vacationing at my mountain home. :)
Just went to their website to get this pic and now they have double reversible bibs...so smart. You have to check it out on the Bebe au Lait website to get the whole idea.
Some day, I'll have that clever idea and everyone can say they knew me when...

1 comment: